Monday, January 18, 2010

happy new year!



just a preview from our sydney trip, i have too many pictures to go through...

this was on a dinner/dance cruise in the middle of darling harbor! it was awesome! sydney is 17 hours ahead of texas.


random fact:

did you know mc donlads in singapore serves curry sauce and chili sauce... and very few of them have a drive thru! singaporean's call it mc... the australian version is even funnier but i forgot...

laura just reminded me, it is macker's in australia... dirk and i cracked up over this everytime we saw the commercial...

2 comments:

lala00 said...

It's macker's here! (or macca's, with the accent) I just saw my first commercial yesterday and had no idea what they were talking about until I saw the golden arches.

Great pictures!!

Dirk & Christina Dunlap said...

haha! that is right... Dirk and I cracked up for 5 minutes after that commercial... it was GREAT!