Sunday, May 9, 2010

kappa delta reunion SINGAPORE!!!

April 9th-11th: weekend in Singapore with some KD ladies!

Alana and Elizabeth made a pit stop after their holiday in the Philippines. Alana was heading back to Dallas and Elizabeth back to Beijing. Basically all there was on the agenda was to eat, Elizabeth had heard about all the wonderful culinary delights here. I will post the foodie tour on another post, here was what we did when we were not eating.


I took them to Emerald Hill one night to No. 5. Can't pass up the ladies martini's one for one deal! We also headed down to watch a local band who was actually pretty good, surprisingly.




Our typical kappa delta picture, I will be sending it into nationals too!


Otto made a friend!

We also took them to Clarke Quay. We had to hit up the famous Clinic bar, who could pass up gold wheelchairs, IV drip drinks, and syringe shots? The foodie tour did not include the Burger King Bar but we get a kick out of this place, I mean really? Fast food and beer, why not?

Clarke Quay


Our waiter with our IV drip drink- $60/drink!


The menu, we had Sex on the Drip?


Wheelchair time!

BURGER KING BAR!

During the day we went to the famous Singapore Botanical Gardens. The one thing I love about Singapore, everything is so green! The flowers here are amazing and year round! Really reminds you that we do live in a tropical jungle.













It was a great trip! I am glad they came to stay with us. We were thrilled because they were our first visitors besides my family. I love that Kappa Delta still joins us together even half a globe away!

No comments: