This years Dinner & Dance was at Resort World in one of the ballrooms. I can't imagine planning a party for over 1000 people, but FMC Singapore actually does a decent job. They make it a theme and go all out, however interesting it may be?
So this years theme... school days. They had a spot where you could take yearbook pictures, get fake tattoos done, and your gift was a backpack with water bottle. Everyone was to wear school day attire, in Singapore schools all where uniforms, we didn't dress up for the fact that our school day attire was much more inappropriate than Singapore's.
We didn't stay long, I had to be at the airport at 4:30AM to go to Cambodia with work. So we made it halfway through our 10 coarse Chinese dinner and didn't make it to the $17,000 worth of give aways...
There was a talent show and semi pep rally for entertainment. The Full Monty, oh yes, FMC employees used this as their talent! I couldn't get a good picture, but just think, overweight Indian and Chinese men dancing around in bikini like attire... it was rather amusing!






No comments:
Post a Comment