Thursday, January 27, 2011

Charleston, South Carolina

November 18-21st: Reunion

We always try to find time to see each other around the holidays or whenever we are all in the same state. But now since I am in Singapore, Ashley is in Charleston, and Sarah in Tampa... it gets really hard. So this year, we all came together in Charleston, S.C. to see Ashley & Ryan's new house and celebrate her 30th.

As we get older, I hope this continues, we have so much fun together and always pick right up where we leave off. Here are some pics of beautiful Charleston and the awesome yacht that Ryan rented for Ashley's birthday.

Tina, Ashley, Sarah

The reunion!


There beautiful house!


Ashley & Ryan on the yacht!


Sarah steering...


Watch out...


Fabulous time on the boat! I'm on a BOAT!



Southern Drawl! Awesome name!


Carriage ride through all the historic district of Charleston, so much history there.










Had a blast! Can't wait till the next one :)

No comments: