Off to the Maldives for 2010 CHRISTINAmas! 30th birthday, Christmas, and our 3rd wedding anniversary was spent in the Maldives on a tiny island called Chaaya Reef Elliadhoo. We also celebrated starting a family, which was a little unexpected, but still a reason to celebrate. Thankfully I was still feeling well and the "all day" sickness of being pregnant hadn't started yet...
First off cake for my birthday!
We ended up diving even though I was pregnant, hmmmmmmm??? I asked my doctor and she left it up to me, she said their would be risk of miscarriage, I was only 5-6 weeks. I followed what my body told me, and only did what I felt comfortable with. We can say Dylan has been scuba diving before he was even born, hopefully he will like it too. Those pictures will follow soon.
We went to the spa for massages everyday and soaked up the sun, only thing missing from this trip was the booze. It was a great 30th birthday and celebrating so many events in a once in a lifetime destination.
| 30th Birthday in the Maldives |
| Hotel Rooms |
| Little Reef Shark that greeted us everyday for breakfast under our room. |
![]() |
| Local Pelican that lived on the island. It really liked Dirk. |
| It had it's own handler that followed it around all day. |
| Sting Ray Feeding |
| Sting Rays fighting over the food |
| Maldives 2010 |
| Merry Christmas 2010 Last Christmas as a family of two. |
| Paradise |
| Before baby, would like to remember this one :) |
![]() |
| To the 30's we go... |
![]() |
| Taking off in the airplane in the water. |
| One of the neighboring atolls. |
We went to the spa for massages everyday and soaked up the sun, only thing missing from this trip was the booze. It was a great 30th birthday and celebrating so many events in a once in a lifetime destination.



No comments:
Post a Comment