Dirk's parents arrived last Friday and have been sight seeing Singapore for five days. We planned a set BBQ at the Grand Hyatt for Saturday night and had a blast. I would highly recommend this for anyone in Singapore. It was free beer, wine, and margaritas plus as much fresh BBQ grilled in front of you. We invited the Brown's and Phil to join us as well. Afterward we headed to the bar under the Grand Hyatt, Brixx Bar. It gave us a little taste of Asia and the underground world of ladies for hire... after 9PM the places totally changes and apparently there are many Russian women for hire there as well? Nothing says Asia like a high class hooker bar??
We took them to the Night Safari the next night. I would also recommend this, it was pretty amazing being out there with all the nocturnal animals. I think the fruit bats were the craziest, you were right there in the habitat with them watching them hang upside down and feed on fruit. I was too scared to take a picture of them, we walked quickly through the exhibit, felt a little like a True Blood episode.
Our present from china, wine bottle covers. We are going in September so everyone get prepared for their Christmas presents.




No comments:
Post a Comment